K9 Rec is a wonderful place for all to use with their fantastic dogs in a safe and secure area. It is so important that the standards of the field are maintained for all of our customers and it is left in the condition you would expect to find it.
For this reason, we ask all K9 REC visitors to please –
- Please make sure to watch your dog at all times and clear up after them, poo bins and poo bags are provided at various points in the field.
- Please do not leave toys or food at K9 rec.
- Take all personal litter home with you including broken toys, the bins provided are for dog waste only
- Not to knowingly use the field if your dog is carrying any contagious medical condition including but not limited to Canine Parvovirus, Canine Distemper, Leptospirosis, Vomiting and Diarrhea, Internal and external parasites, Kennel cough, Conjunctivitis, Canine Influenza, Alabama Rott, Fungal infections. If you are unsure please consult your Vet.
- Acknowledge that you walk in K9 Rec at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any accidents, damage to yourselves, your dogs or your own property.
- User access codes will only enable you to enter and exit the field for the timings that you have booked.
- We remind you to bring along bottled water for your dog whilst at the field.
- Make sure to allow time to reload your dog within your time slot so the next booking can start on time.
- If we have to close the field due to weather or technical reasons we will notify customers as soon as possible, and rebook as required.
- We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy for ALL bookings, this includes transfer of your booking.
- Should we find people not using the field in accordance with the terms we reserve the right to refuse future bookings.
We hope you enjoy your time in K9 Rec and it there is anything you feel we can do to enhance your experience please let us know!